DMI Wooden Slide Transfer Board, 440 lb Capacity Heavy Duty Slide Boards for Transfers of Seniors and Handicap, 30 x 8 x 1 - (2) Cut Out Handles
DMI Deluxe Wood Transfer Board
This sturdy wood transfer board will help you as you transfer people from wheel chair to bed, chair, car or commode. The sealed and coated board allows easier transfers as you help a loved one slide across the glossy surface. The board is also valuable as a mobility aid for those who are living independently and need some assistance transferring from place to place.
Protect Your Back as You Move People
You may have seen transfer boards like this used in some hospitals as they transfer patients from place to place. Now you can have one in your home as well to aid you in transferring yourself or your loved ones. It takes pressure off your back as you help a person slide from one sitting position to the next without strenuous or dangerous lifting. This durable wood board is strong enough to handle up to 440 pounds so you know you have a stable surface to rely on.
How to Use a Transfer Board
Position one end of the board on the starting point and the other end on the destination to which you want to transfer such as the bed, chair, car or wheel chair. The tapered ends should be facing up to help the person slide onto the board. Try to keep the board as level as possible and be sure to lock any wheel chairs in place first. Help the person to get onto the board then assist them as they slide across it in short movements. We highly recommend using the DMI Gait Belt in conjunction with this board to help assist moving the person. Be sure the person is dry to avoid any friction while transferring.
Always consult a trained professional if you have any questions about using a transfer board. Only attempt using if you have been properly trained.
- Sealed and coated board allows easier transfers to/from bed, wheel chair, chair, car or commode
- A valuable mobility aid for independent or assisted living. Two cutout handles allow for better leverage while tranfering.
- Strong enough to support up to 440 pounds
- Constructed of smooth, durable 3/4 inch plywood
- Board size: 8 x 30 inches
- SIMPLE DESIGN, BIG IMPACT. Transferring patients or loved ones can be very difficult and dangerous if not done so properly. This is why the DMI Transfer Board is an essential tool for any caregiver or handicapped individual; making tranfers significantly easier and safer. FSA Eligible
- EASY, SAFE AND SECURE TRANSFERS make this tranfer board a first choice among caregivers and users alike. This board is used to help a person easily and safely transfer from a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode or other sitting position while minimizing user and caregiver strain or injury
- INTEGRATED DUAL CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip for individuals as they move across the board. Our handle cutouts are large enough to accommodate even extra-large hands, while maintaining the structural integrity to hold up to 440 lbs. Each handle has been rounded, sanded and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD ensures easy friction free transfers. Each durable board has been designed with tapered ends to help aid in patient tranfers. These strong wooden boards are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to help prevent cracks, chips or snagged clothing
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 8"W x 30"L x 0.75"H. Wood Type: 3/4" thick maple plywood. Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
Pivit Wooden Patient Transfer Aid Sliding Board with One Cut Out Handle 30"L x 8"W Smooth Durable Southern Yellow Pine Medical Slide Boards for Transfers to & from Bed Wheelchair Car Or Commode
Prevent Back Strain While Supporting Your Loved One with Our Transfer Board
Moving individuals without support can seriously injure your back and cause potential injury for the person youre attempting to lift. Dont risk it use our transfer board to move yourself or your loved ones easily! With durable lightweight wood and a smooth finish, our board allows individuals to reach their destinations with ease and its portable, so you can use it at home or on the go!
- Safe & Easy Transfers - Our board aids in transfers between beds, chairs, wheelchairs, and more. It allows individuals to move with greater independence while protecting caregivers from injury.
- Cut-Out Handle - Our handholds provide greater leverage for a secure grip while moving across the board. Each handle is rounded and sealed for a smooth finish to protect both hands and clothing.
- Tapered Ends With Rounded Corners - Gently tapered to provide easier transfers. The lightweight board is 29-inches long for greater flexibility in positioning. Each corner is rounded to increase patient comfort during transfers and to eliminate scratches and snags on furniture & upholstery.
- Durable Sealed Wood - The board supports up to 440 lbs. and is made from strong wood that is sealed and coated to prevent cracking and chipping. The smooth finish allows individuals to easily slide across the surface.
- Features - With solid wood construction, lacquer-coated finish, tapered ends, you can count on our board to transfer you or your loved one with comfort & ease! Available with one or two handles.
📦 Whats in the Box?
- 1 Transfer Aid Sliding Board
- 30" L x 8" W"
- EASY TRANSFERRING FOR YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES - Our helpful wheelchair transfer sideboard acts as a mobility aid for those in need of assistance and anyone assisting their loved one. It provides a simple solution for both the individuals and caregivers. The compact transfer board is sealed and coated, making transfers significantly easier. It's lightweight and portable, so you can use it at home or on the go!
- EASY GRIP CUT-OUT HANDLES - The wooden transfer board features one cutaway handholds for a more secure, sturdy grip during transfers. The cutout is large enough to accommodate extra-large hands while maintaining the structural integrity to hold up to 440 lbs. Each handle has been rounded, sanded, and sealed for a smooth finish to protect your hands and clothing. Using our transfer board will make it easier on your back and shoulders as you move yourself or a loved one!
- SMOOTH, DURABLE SOUTHERN YELLOW PINE - Transfer yourself or a loved one with our extra-durable wooden slide board for more ease and less back strain. Each corner is rounded to increase patient comfort during transfers and to eliminate scratches and snags on furniture or upholstery. Made of 29-inch durable, lightweight wood, the board allows for easier transfers as you help the individual slide across the glossy, lacquer-coated surface.
- EASIER TO USE THAN A GAIT BAIT - Simply position one end of the board on the starting point and the other end on the destination. While keeping the board as level as possible, help yourself or the person you are assisting onto the board and slide across in short movements. The board allows individuals to move with greater independence and protects caregivers from injury.
- TRANSFER SAFELY & EASILY - This board is used to help a person easily and safely transfer from a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode, or other sitting position while minimizing user and caregiver strain and injury. It's an essential tool for any caregiver or handicapped individual.
- Vintage intercom system
- Macbook air case 13 inches rose gold
- Graco car seat base classic connect
- Coach laura boot
- Dynex usb to ps2 adapter