SHOP FOX W1730 Oscillating Edge Sander
This sander features a 6 x 89-inch belt that oscillates 3/4-inch vertically at fifty two times per minute! It also has a quick release belt tension lever, a 0 to 90 degree tilting graphite-coated platen, and a 2 HP motor. The W1730 has a 26-7/8 x 12-inch cast iron main table for edge sanding and a 10 x 11-1/2-inch cast iron auxiliary table for spindle sanding. Three spindle sanding drums, measuring 1-1/2, 2, and 3-inches in diameter are included for sanding smaller curved surfaces. Other features include a 180 degree adjustable miter gauge, two 4-inch dust ports, a powder-coated finish, and a removable fence.
- Quick release belt tension lever
- Graphite coated platen
- Oscillating sanding belt
- Sanding belt size: 6-Inch by 89-Inch
- Drive drum Diameter: 7-Inch
SHOP FOX W1717 1/3-Horsepower Horizontal and Vertical Sander
Built-in 4-Inch dust hood Blade tilts 45-Degree right Heavy-duty cast iron extension wings Large cast iron hand-wheels Standard and dado table inserts included
- Motor size: 1/3 HP, 110V
- Motor speed: 3,450 RPM
- Belt size: 4-by-36-inch
- Belt speed: 2,100 FPM
- Powder coated paint
Delta 31-482 6 in X 89 in Oscillating Edge Sander
6-Inch by 89-Inch Oscillating Edge Sander; 1 1/2 Hp, 115/230V (wired 230V) 1 phase motor; Oscillating belt 108 OPM; Belt Speed 3,900 FPM; Cast Iron tilt table; Cast iron Contour Sanding Table; Fence; Dust Hood; Miter Guage; Backstops & Tracking Tool.
Motor: 1 1/2 HP, 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 Phase, TEFC
Belt Speeds: 3,900 SFPM; 108 OPM
Main Table: 10 in. depth x 29 3/4 in. length
Sanding Drum Table: 9 3/4 in. depth x 11 3/4 in. length
Drum Size: 4 1/4 in., aluminum
Base Dimensions: 16 1/4 in. depth x 21 1/4 in. width
Max Depth: Belt horizontal, including lever: 23 in.
Max Width: Drum support table, mounted: 50 in.
Max Height: Belt vertical, including lever: 49 in.
Lowest Table Height: 38 in.
- Precision ground steel platen with graphite pad eliminates distortion and extends belt life
- Aggressive, powerful sanding system for quick material removal in vertical or horizontal positions and any bevel position in between
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
Ridgid EB4424 Sander, Oscillating/Edge Belt
This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663. This product is used for power-detail-sanders. This product manufacture by Taiwan.
- This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663
- This product is used for power-detail-sanders
- This product manufacture by Taiwan
- Two machines in one - combines edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool
- Ball bearing construction
- Oscillating and rotary motion - for fast, burn-free finishes on edges, faces, contours, inside and outside curves
- Tool free conversion from belt to spindle
- On-board accessory storage
Shop Fox W1688 1.5-Horsepower 6-Inch by 80-Inch Edge Sander
You will appreciate the balance this Edge Sander strikes between industrial-like quality and a compact size that won't hog precious shop space. Solid features like the graphite coated cast iron platen, the precision ground cast iron tables, and the super stable powder coated stand will make this edge sander a lifetime investment. Equally important, the quick release belt tension lever makes changing belts a breeze and all controls are thoughtfully placed for convenient access.
- Quick belt release
- Spring loaded table height adjustment
- Powder coated stand
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment
- Precision-ground cast iron table
JET 708447 OES-80CS 6-Inch 1-1/2-Horsepower Oscillating Edge Sander, 115/230-Volt 1-Phase
The powerful and reliable JET Oscillating Edge Sander has the accuracy and durability you need in one exceptionally well designed machine. Edge, face, bevel, and contour sanding are at your fingertips, and with the power for big jobs and control for fine work. Style Oscillating belt edge sander, Adjustable Yes, Adjustable outer drum support table enables contour sanding, HP 1 1/2, Table Dimensions W x L in. 7 x 32, Motor Phases 1, Motor Voltage 115 prewired 115V, Port Size in. 4 in. O.D. dust port for increased dust collection efficiency, Fence 24in.L x 4in.H, Material Type Cast iron, metal, Belt Speed ft./min. 3,900 SFPM, Belt Size in. x in. 6in.L x 89in.W, Amps 18/9. Oscillating feature reduces heat build-up on sanding belt to reduce loading and burning which increases belt life Quick-release lever and tracking control dial are conveniently located for replacing and tracking belts Belt platen is made from precision-ground steel plate for strength and durability Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life Cast iron table moves up or down to provide exact workpiece positioning Tilting sanding head for sanding bevels, angles and flat surfaces 51in.L x 26 1/2in.W x 20in.H Table Tilt 90
- JET oscillating edge aggressive sander with 1-1/2 horsepower, 115-volt pre-wired, 230-volt wired single-phase motor
- Produce bevels, angles, curves, and flat surfaces
- 6-by-89-inch belt moves at 3,900 surface feet per minute and has an increased lifespan
- Includes attachments for both vertical and horizontal applications
- 32-by-7-inch, adjustable work table for added convenience; weighs 270-pounds
Shop Fox W1845 Shop Fox Oscillating Edge Sander
Built for production sanding operations, this 6" x 108" oscillating edge sander is the go-to machine in any shop. Not only does it produce glass-like smooth surfaces, it also doubles as an oscillating Spindle sander with three Spindle drum sizes for contour sanding. Adjustable tables ensure even wear across the entire belt (or drum) for maximum life and value. Top it off with an ability to position the platen horizontally or vertically, a belt speed of 3150 FPM, effective dust-capturing hoods, and built-in storage, and you've got the ultimate in oscillating edge sanders.
- Motor: 3 HP, TEFC, 240V, single-phase, 11A, 1725 RPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 108"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 12"
- Footprint: 32"L x 19-1/2"W
WEN AT6535 3.5-Amp Oscillating Spindle Sander with Extra Large Beveling Table Top
Remember when you had to sand those pieces by hand? Take on arcs, curves, contours, faces and more with the WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander. This versatile machine includes five different sized sanding spindles (1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch), each one oscillating up to 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke. The powerful 3.5 amp motor rotates the various spindles 2000 times per minute. Onboard storage helps to organize all of the throat plates, rubber sanding drums and table inserts included with this sander while the 1-1/2 inch dust port allows woodworkers to connect a dust collection system to minimize clean up. Adjust the spacious 14.5 by 14.5-inch table anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to help take on angled edges and surfaces. This sander also comes with five 80 grit sanding sleeves. And because its a WEN Product, your tool comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Its time to shake things up with the WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander. Remember when you could easily sand any curve or edge your heart desired? Remember WEN.
- Features five sizes of sanding sleeves: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch, and 2 inches
- 2000 RPM motor oscillates spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Spacious 14-1/2 by 14-1/2-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to accommodate angled workpieces
- Includes a beveling work table, a dust port, ten throat plates, five 80-grit sanding sleeves, four rubber sanding drums, and a two-year warranty
Laguna Tools 689T Edge Sander
Laguna's 689T Edge Sander is a horizontal/vertical sanding machine with swing function of the sanding belt. It features a 10" x 12" end table with dust shroud, a footprint of only 51" x 20" x 45", and a belt speed of as high as 3,900 RPM.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 110 V, 18 amp RPM: 3,450 Belt Size: 6" x 89"
- Front Table: 10" x 30" Table Heights: 38" min. - 41" max. Platen Tilt: 0 - 90
- Platen Size: 7" x 33" (graphite) End Table: 10" x 12" Belt Speed: 3,900 RPM
- Oscillation: 1/2" Dust-Port: 4"
- Dimensions: 51" x 20" x 45" Weight (Net/Ship): 258/273 lbs
Grizzly G0512 Edge Sander with Wrap-Around Table
This Sander was developed for those projects that require a large support area and have long straight sides or curves. The specially designed 2-1/8" diameter roller allows you to get into tighter radius projects like guitar bodies curved chair legs etc. Table is supported in four positions to eliminate sagging and to provide a stable base while working. Quick belt release mechanism allows fast belt changes. Specifications: Motor: 1-1/2 HP 110V/220V single-phase 60 Hz 1725 RPM TEFC capacitor start induction prewired 220V Amps: 20A at 110V 10A at 220V Rubber idler roller: 2-1/8" shielded ball bearing Drive roller: 4-1/2" cast aluminum Table size: 24" x 42-1/4" Table height: 33"39" Overall size: 52-1/2" long x 24" wide x 48-3/4" high Platen size: 6-1/4" x 31-1/2" graphite coated Sanding belt size: 6" x 80" Belt speed: 1800 FPM Approximate shipping weight: 250-Pound Features: Toggle safety switch with safety lock tab Power transfer: direct drive Shielded and lubricated ball bearings Welded steel powder coated base Table: Composite with plastic laminate surface Extended sanding surface Work stop 4" dust port Quick belt release Belt tracking and tension adjustment Hand wheel table height adjustment Powder coated stand.
- Approximate shipping weight: 245-Pound; Belt size: 6-Inch x 80-Inch belt speed: 1800 FPM
- Belt size: 6-Inch x 80-Inch belt speed: 1800 FPM
- Quick belt release mechanism allows fast belt changes
- Sander measures 52-1/2-Inch long x 24-Inch wide
- TEFC capacitor start induction 1-1/2 HP single-phase 110V/220V; prewired 220V