Inteset USB External Infrared (IR) Kodi & Media Center Receiver with Cable for use with MCE and other Universal Remotes (Not the same as IReTV IR Receiver)
This custom IR Receiver is connected to any USB 2.0 external connector on your computer with the cable provided and is ready to go. It is for use with media applications only. The outer casing of the receiver is so small (1 1/4"L x 7/8"W x 5/8"H) that it can be mounted almost anywhere with the included double stick tape. The cable is 60" long so that you can have your computer in a cabinet and put the receiver on a shelf. This Receiver can be used with any RC6 Protocol Remote including our INT422 Universal Remote. This Receiver is not for use with the Xbox One.
The eHome drivers will load automatically when the USB plug is inserted in the computer's USB connector on W7 & W8. You will have to load the eHome drivers for W10. Be sure that your Device Manager shows the eHome drivers loaded under Human Interface Devices as well as Universal Serial Bus Controllers as shown in the screen shot above. If you remove the USB plug from the computer the two eHome listings should disappear. If you have any issues, remove the plug and re-insert it. You can contact us at: http://universalremotes.net/.
- Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 & 10 Compatible with MCE and Kodi. Not compatible with Windows XP.
- Smaller USB External receiver with a standard USB connector for your computer
- Uses Microsoft eHome drivers, Drivers are native for W7 & W8 but must be loaded on W10.
- It does not work with the Xbox One. Protocol: RC6 IR Protocol. Cable Length: 60 inches
- Use with our INT-422 or any RC6 Remote to control MCE, Hulu, XBMC, MythTV, LinuxMCE, Cinemar, SageTV, Beyond TV, MediaPortal, and other media applications.
HP Replacement Media Center Remote Control Carbon/Black (5069-8344)
HP Replacement Remote Control Carbon/black (5069-8344)Batteries sold separately. Remote is part of the HP Media Center PC, HP Media Center Extender package and the HP z545 Digital Entertainment Center.Remote Control : Remote control (Carbon/black, Ringmaster DFB) Product Specifications: Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Model: 5069-8344
- HP Replacement Remote Control Carbon/Black (5069-8344)
- Remote is part of the HP Media Center PC, HP Media Center Extender package and the HP z545 Digital Entertainment Center.
- Remote Control : Remote control (Carbon/black, Ringmaster DFB)
- Batteries sold separately.
Inteset 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote for use with Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Media Center/Kodi, Nvidia Shield, most Streamers and other A/V Devices
The Inteset 4-in-1 universal IR remote is designed to work with popular streaming devices such as Apple TV, Xbox One, Windows Media Center, Roku (excluding Stick) and many more. From the solid feel to the velvet coating on the back, when you hold the INT-422 remote you know it's a high-quality product. It has most of the features found only in high-end remotes but at a fraction of the cost. Those features include volume and channel lock, macros, custom button labels, key punch-through, full backlighting and a huge built-in A/V device database. If a device is not found you can quickly program those functions with the remote's intuitive learning capability.
The 4 buttons at the top of the remote are pre-programmed for Apple TV (A), Xbox One (B), Media Center (C) and Roku (D) so that you can use the remote immediately with these streaming devices. You can easily assign any A/V device such as your TV or cable box to the unused device buttons or program over any of the pre-programming. Applying the included stickers above your programmed buttons helps users find the right keys effortlessly. The Red, Green, Yellow and Blue buttons function as the standard Xbox color control buttons (B, A, Y, X). For Media Center, they invoke the TV, Movies, Pictures and Video screens. For Roku, they invoke the Netflix, Amazon and other apps. You can control FireTv (excluding Stick) and the PS4 if you install a Flirc IR Receiver.
Finding the your device codes is easy using Intesets' Device Code Lookup capability on our website. Click on the Device Type (i.e. Cable Box), select the manufacturer and then enter the device code into the remote. Then, the functionality for that device will be mapped instantly to the applicable remote buttons. Any questions are answered in our support forum, or you can contact us directly via our website. You can find our forum, contact page, device lookup, programming instructions and more at - http://www.universalremotes.net.
- Pre-programmed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center/Kodi and Roku device codes (excluding Roku Stick) which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons.
- Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box; ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked.
- Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
- Device Code Database- Complete worldwide database of device codes; Library Search Capability-You can search the database for any missing codes; Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to: www.universalremotes.net.
- Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions; Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes; Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote
The Remote comes with Backlit Keys.
- 360 EN/FR/ES HDWR
Remote Media Center HD
- - Browse and search the EPG Grid (*)
- - Browse and Schedule recordings (*)
- - Browse channels and programs (*)
- - Watch videos in various qualities (low up to HD (720P and 1080))
- - Watch recorded tv up to HD (720P and 1080) quality
- - Listen to music (with slider and shuffle)
- - Browse hires pictures with multitouch
- - Remote control (*)
Ameriwood Home Overland Electric Corner Fireplace for TVs up to 50" Wide, Espresso
Add some warmth to almost any room as this fireplace fits conveniently in corner to take up less space but still make a big impact. This contemporary styled, warm espresso Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace includes a 23 fireplace insert with a remote. The insert is built to last with 120 volts and 4,700 BTU to help heat up to a 400 sq. ft. room. The elegant faux stone finish around the fireplace insert pops against the dark colors to make an impression on your guests. Even when the weather is warmer you can still enjoy the flame feature without the heat or put this Fireplace on a timer to shut off during the warmest parts of the day so you know your room will be the perfect temperature. The Overland Console supports up to a 50 flat paneled TV and offers 5 shelves to keep your AV components, books, DVDs and more. Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace Console requires assembly and measures to be approximately 29.7"h x 47.6"w x 19.7"d
- Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace Console fits right into any corner of your living area to create the perfect ambiance with the realistic AltraFlame effect of the 23" electric fireplace insert
- Electric fireplace insert includes a convenient remote control and 4 touch panel settings on the front of the insert
- The console accommodates up to a 50" wide flat panel TV and up to 55 lbs.
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly: Assembled dimensions of full unit: 29.7"h x 47.6"w x 19.7"d. Fireplace insert: 23"wide. Shipping weight is approximately 94.27 lbs
- Constructed of laminated MDF and particleboard with a metal fireplace insert for an affordable, stylish fireplace
Gyration GYR3101US Media Center Remote
With Gyrations intelligent Media Center Remote featuring MotionSense, the world just got a little bit easier to navigate.No strings, no wires, no tricks, no gimmicks just better technology allowing a more comfortable, portable mouse to operate in the air or on the desk.Take control of your applications with a flick of the wrist. The Media Center Remote combines the functionality of an In-Air Mouse with a Media Center PC remote and Universal IR control.Its the perfect companion for home entertainment and PC convergence, offering complete access to your PC.The remote is Microsoft Green Button certified and includes the one touch access to the Windows Media Center interface.The IR Universal remote allows you to control three A/V electronic components including televisions, DVD players, cable/satellite set top boxes, and more.The Media Center Remote with MotionSense, a gyroscopic subsystem containing sensory devices to sense motion, allows you to take control with natural in-air hand motions.It provides five degrees of freedom and 360 roll compensation to deliver any rolled orientation and produces true X-Y moon, dynamic drift compensation, and drift correction during motion.Experience the patented MotionSense technology inside the Media Center Remote that delivers precise in-air cursor control, accuracy, convenience, and functionality.Use natural and comfortable wrist movements to take control of your content on your computer.Interference free 2.4 GHz RF allows you to take mouse control from up to 100 feet away with no line of sight restrictions.Enjoy optimum control of your entertainment system with the universal IR learning capabilities which can control other consumer electronic components. Gyration Technical Support - Phone: 1-888-340-0033 E-Mail: [email protected]
- Take complete control of computer using RF technology without line-of-sight limitations and a range(30m).
- The infrared universal learning remote provides you with control of up to three other audio / video electronic devices
- The Microsoft Green Button allows you to activate Microsoft's Windows Media Center interface with the press of a button
- With seamless integration of the Internet and Windows Media Center, the Air Music Remote delivers access to IPTV, YouTube Video, etc
HP Windows Media Center Remote Control Same As 5070-2584 5070-2583 439128-001 438584-001 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
HP Remote Control for HP Windows Media Center.
- HP Windows Media Center Remote Control Same As 5070-2584 5070-2583 439128-001 438584-001
HitLights UL-Listed LED Light Strip Accent Kit, 4 x Pre-Cut 12 Inch RGB LED Strips - Includes RF Remote, Power Supply and Connectors for Under Cabinet, Kitchen, TV Lights &More
Our Eclipse kits are designed by our in-house LED experts to put the FUN into functional by taking the pain out of installing RGB LED strips. Our pre-cut strips mean NO searching for the right place to cut, NO fooling with connectors, and NO frustration with inconsistent, flickering lighting. These strips are TRULY plug and play.
Each kit comes with a compact power supply with a four foot output cord, an Eclipse RGB controller / remote combo, four one foot weatherproof RGB Eclipse LED strip lights (backed with heavy duty adhesive tape), four one foot plug and play extension wires with 4-pin input and output plugs, and eight adhesive backed wire clips to keep everything neat, tidy, and out of the way - so all you'll see is the light from our high output RGB LED chips.
Our Eclipse kits are great to add lighting to PCs, televisions, media centers, recessed coves and crown moldings, displays, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedrooms, shelving - or even outside on decks and patios.
1 x Eclipse RGB Controller (Remote Included)
4 x 12 Inch Eclipse RGB Color Changing LED Light Strip (Black, Weatherproof / IP-65)
1 x 12 Volt DC Power Supply
4 x 12 inch Foot 4-Pin Connectors
8 x Adhesive backed wire mounting clips
Technical Specifications :
Input : 12V DC / 12 Watts (2 Watts per strip)
Strip Dimensions : 304 x 10 x 3mm (12 x 3/8 x 3/32 inches)
LEDs : 48 (12 per strip)
Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
Connect power supply to your wall outlet
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED including a 20 key remote featuring 9 colors and 11 function keys, a compact 12V DC power supply transformer, three plug and play extension wires (12 inch), eight adhesive backed wire clips to keep things neat, and (of course) three HIGH OUTPUT RGB Eclipse strip lights featuring HitLights SMD 5050 LED chips.
- VERSATILE LED STRIPS can be installed just about anywhere, including kitchen cabinets, bedrooms, recessed coves or crown moldings.
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION straight out of the box. No cutting. No soldering. ZERO electrical experience required. Just connect your strips, connectors, and controller - remove the backing on the adhesive tape - and press to your preferred surface
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. Use your color-changing kit on your PC, TV, or media center - in your kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom . The only limit is your imagination!
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a two year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Kid Galaxy Remote Control Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars. RC Toy Game. 2 Radio Control Vehicles
Bump..and watch your opponents driver fly through the air! This Oppenheim Platinum 2008 Best Toy, includes 2 R/C bumper cars in futuristic style and colors. Hit your opponents car straight on or sideswipe it and watch his driver eject or chuck through the air activating cool sounds. Cars are designed with fans that really work giving the illusion of wind power and adding to the effect. Set includes 2 remotes, 2 cars and 2 drivers. Cars are full functional. Batteries Required: 10 AAA (not included) Age 6
- The Fun of RC Cars, PLUS Interactive Play: Race around and bump your opponent to eject their driver!
- Winner of "Oppenheim Platinum Best Toy Award" for the most innovative, engaging new toy of the year
- Sounds Effects: Cackling laugh erupts when your driver is ejected
- Easy to Maneuver: One control to go forward. One control to turn. Speed along on hardwood floors, tile, and medium carpet
- Two Gifts for the Price of One: Includes 2 RC cars, 2 remote controls, and 2 driver play figures; Fully functional durable design for bumping; Each RC toy operates independently; Dimensions: 5.5 x 5 x 5.3 inches (with figure in driver's seat); For kids age 6 and up; Batteries required: 10 AAA (5 AAA per car) not included
- Use new batteries and check they are placed in properly and pushed in all the way.
- Richard laymon funland
- Imex 6107 gas station
- Plastic candelabra decorations
- Pearl wallet chain
- Toyota 4 runner 30 v6 parts