HDE Non-Contact Infrared Ther mometer Digital Laser Surface Temperature Gun with Backlit LCD Display - Range -26F to 716F (-32 to 380 Celsius)
Take accurate temperature readings with this non-contact infrared gun-style thermometer. Easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit read out with the push of a button.
* Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
* C/F Selection
* Response Time: 500ms
* Auto Power Shut-Off
* Automatic Data Hold
* Low Battery Indicator
- Versatile thermometer uses infrared technology for fast and accurate readings in various situations including cooking, barbecuing, auto maintenance, home repairs and other tasks
- Built in laser takes the guess work out of what you are taking a reading on Non-contact Class II Laser features 1mW power output for precise accurate readings
- Digital LCD display with backlight gives clear readings in any lighting situation Screen features auto off function and low battery indicator
- Measurements can be presented in either Fahrenheit or Celsius (Range: -26 to 716 F / -32 to 380 C) Accuracy rating up to /- 2 degrees
- Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1 and provides more accurate readings at greater distances Please Note: 2 AAA batteries required but not included
Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer, 6 x 1.3 x 6 inches
The new REPTITEMP Digital Infrared Thermometer is a small pocket sized Infrared Thermometer that instantly measures terrarium temperatures with the click of a button. This great new tool will allow keepers to monitor thermal gradients, basking sites, shelters, incubation and hibernation temperatures and more. REPTITEMP Digital Thermometer can be set to read temperatures in both Fahrenheit (-28 to 230F) or Celsius (-33 to 110C). There is a Min/Max function that allows you to monitor the fluctuations in your terrarium over time. Battery included.
- Great for Monitoring Basking Areas, Thermal Gradients, Incubation, and Hibernation Temperatures.
- Temperature measurement Range -28 to 230F (-33 to 110C)
- Min/Max Function
- Centigrade/Farenheit switch
- Includes one CR2032 Lithium cell battery
Zoo Med Digital Terrarium Thermometer, 3 x 2 x 1"
Digital Terrarium thermometer with digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Has a remote sensor probe for accurate readings.
- External sensor can go in water
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- LCD readout
REPTIZOO Reptile Terrarium Thermometer Hygrometer,Digital Display Pet Rearing Box Thermometer Hygrometer with Suction Cup
REPTIZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Power supply:1xLR1130/AG10 button cell(included)
Temperature range:14 to 122
Humidity range:20 to 99
Sampling interval:5 seconds
Screen size:0.8 X 1.3 in
Make sure surface is clean. Use only on slick, smooth surfaces such as glass,metal,ceramic tile,plastic,formica,etc.
Wetting the suction cup first before using make it easier to stick.
1 x REPTIZOO Reptile Terrarium Thermometer Hygrometer
- Accurate measure temperature and humidity in vivariums,hatchers,brooders,propagators,etc
- Digital display and easy to read
- Easy to install:suction cup can adsorption on the side or back of the terrarium
- We have one extra battery in the package,two batteries can use for more than one year
- 100 quality guarantee:we provide 12 months quality guarantee,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
Carolina Custom Cages Reptile Digital IR Surface Thermometer & Red Dot Pointer with batteries
We like this reliable, easy to use, Digital IR (Infrared) Surface Thermometer because it's an economical way to actually know that the surface temperatures in your reptile's habitat are where they need to be. No assuming, no guessing, no bad surprises later. The basking spot surface temperature directly affects your reptile's activity level, appetite and ability to digest his food properly for good nutrition. Many reptiles such as bearded dragons "self-thermogate"; moving from basking spot to cool area and back. This way they maintain the appropriate body temperature levels and stay comfortable; since they don't sweat like mammals do. Therefore, it is also important to actually know what your habitat's cool area temperature is.
- We like this reliable, easy to use, Digital IR (Infrared) Surface Thermometer because it's an economical way to actually know that the surface temperatures in your reptile's habitat are where they need to be. No assuming, no guessing, no bad surprises later. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.
- The basking spot surface temperature directly affects your reptile's activity level, appetite and ability to digest his food properly for good nutrition. Many reptiles such as bearded dragons "self-thermogate"; moving from basking spot to cool area and back. This way they maintain the appropriate body temperature levels and stay comfortable; since they don't sweat like mammals do. Therefore, it is also important to actually know what your habitat's cool area temperature is.
- Bearded dragons required basking spot area temperatures by age: 1) Hatchling to six months, 115 to 120 degrees; 2) Six months to one year, 110 to 115 degrees; 3) One year and older, 100 to 110 degrees. Cool side area for all ages should be around 80 degrees.
- Some habitat "kits" come with a thermometer that sticks on the side of the habitat or uses a probe. These types of readings can be very deceptive since the "air temperature" is what they are indicating and it can be 10 degrees to even 15 degrees different from the two surface temperatures that are actually important.
- Using this Digital IR Surface Thermometer is simple, just point at the surface to be measured from a distance of 6 to 12 inches. Measurement range -58F to about 572F (-50C to about 300C) and accuracy of 2. LCD backlight, auto power off after 10 seconds and max/min features. Comes with two AAA batteries and instructions.
ANGGO Infrared Thermometer, Non-contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun -58788(-50420) for Cooking/Air/Refrigerator/Pet
Safely measure extreme temperatures ranging from -58F (-50C) to 788F (420C) without ever needing to come in contact.
Point, Aim, Measure. With those three steps, surface temperature measurement can be done in an instant, there's no waiting or setup required. This handy household tool also features laser visual guidance, so you'll always know you're scanning the right spot. It makes for better accuracy and easier operation.
Item Dimensions: 6.4*3.6*1.7 inch
Net weight: 167g
Package Weight: 220g
Data show method: 3 o'clock LCD display with white LED
Power Required: 2 x AAA battery (Included)
Accuracy: 1.5C for Celsius and 1.5 for Fahrenheit
Measurement Range: -50C to 420C /-58 F to 788F
Usage occasion: Non-contact to test surface temperature of articles such as water, beefsteak, Coffee, car engine, or other stuff that are not get touch easily.
1 x Infrared Thermometer
2 x AAA Battery
1 x Manual(including English,French,Deutsch,Espanol,Italian)
This device CAN NOT be used for measuring human's body temperature.
Do not point laser directly at eyes or indirectly off reflective surfaces, do not leave the unit on or near by the objects of high temperature for long time.
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit mode with temperature range: -50C to 420C /-58 F to 788F with 1.5C instrumental error.
- Easily handle and instant data readout: simply point at what you want the temperature recording for and pull the trigger, temperature data shows on the LCD screen immediately.
- Built-in red laser for precisely aiming. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1, and instant Response Time with 500ms for Result Readout.
- Portable and anti-slip design, makes it easily operated to get the temperature of any object outdoor and indoor.
- FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS approved. Powered by 6F229V battery (Included).
Exo Terra Infrared Thermometer
The Exo terra infrared thermometer is a pocket sized, lightweight "point-and-click" thermometer that instantly measures the temperature of a surface or object. Point the Exo terra infrared thermometer towards any desired object and with a click on the button the temperature will be shown on the large, easy-to-read digital display. the infrared thermometer can be used to determine the temperature of basking sites, hiding caves and shelters, hibernation temperatures, incubation media, your reptile's body temperature, or to measure temperatures "on-the spot" during field trips. To determine temperature gradients, the infrared thermometer will measure the ambient temperature as long as you press and hold the button, once you release the button the last measured temperature will be displayed. a small led targeting light assists you to measure the correct spot and shows the diameter of the measured surface. It also allows you to scan difficult-to-measure spots with low light conditions, like inside hiding caves, behind branches, underneath leaves, etc. the Exo terra infrared thermometer is an essential tool for every reptile keeper or field herper.
- Ideal thermometer to monitor basking site & incubation medium temperatures
- Instantly measures temperatures of a surface or object
- Easy to use point & click
- Temperature display in f or c
- Auto shut-off after 15 seconds
Infrared Thermometer,Temp gun,Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun Instant-read -58 to 662 (-50 to 350) with 9V Battery and Emissivity 0.95(HP-981A)
Safely measure surface temperatures from a distance while still maintaining
laser-sharp accuracy. Uses a ABS high quality engineering plastics formation,
the contour is artistic, the color is delightful.
Meet the following criteria : CE,ETL, FDA,FCC,ROHS.
Practical for both indoors and outdoors use, the Infrared Thermometer HP-981A is
simple to operate and easy to store. Use the infrared temperature scanner for
a high range of applications, from internal electronic components to oven temperatures.
Unique Color screen display, ken is limpid, is clear at a glance.
Automatically locks the D:S to 8:1
Can set the upper or low limit value for alarms. Find the temperature abnormality in real time and locate the fault quickly.
Can freely switch Celsius and Fahrenheit
Turn on or off Backlight and Laser Independently
Non-Contact measure extreme temperatures ranging from -50C(-58F) to
350C(662F). The Infrared Thermometer HP-981A eliminates the potential
danger of harmful burns or minor frostbite.
Laser target pointer: Circle
Accuracy: 1.5 or 2C
Distance Spot Ratio: 8:1
Response Time: <500ms
Spectral Response: 814um
IRT Temperature: -50C350C/-58F662F
Auto Power Off:
Low Battery Indication:
Temperature Bridge Alarm:
Power: 6F22 9V Battery (INCLUDED)
Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.94 x 1.85 inch
WHAT U GET?:
1 x HOLDPEAK HP-981A Infrared Digital Thermometer
1 x Instructions
1 x 9V Battery
- MEASURE MAX UP TO 662 WITH HIGH ACCURACYTemperature range: -50 350 (-58662); Accuracy: 1.5 or 1.5; Distance to Spot Size: 8:1 ; Emissivity: 0.95(Fixed); Response Time: <500ms.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL INFRARED THERMOMETER YOU WILL NEEDOptional Laser Target Pointer and Backlight ON/OFF, convenient to accurate targeting and operate in case of poor illumination; / button - switching the displayed temperature from Celsius degree to Fahrenheit degree as you need.
- APPLICABLE TO VARIOUS OF ENVIRONMENTSExtremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications. You just need to aim at the target to measure the current temperature.
- MORE EXTRA SPECIFICATIONS THAN OTHERS IR THERMOMETERSPowered by 1 x 9V batteries (Included);Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation ; Low electricity consumption.
- SAFTER & FASTERLaser Infrared Thermometer Keep Your Hands Safe: This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temps Without Surface Contact.
Temperature Gun by ennoLogic - Accurate High Temperature Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer -58F to 1922F - Digital Surface IR Thermometer eT1050D
Take accurate non-contact temperature readings of any surface within less than a second.
Warning: Once You Own this Powerful and Fun Tool You Won't be able to Put it Down
The eT1050D from ennoLogic is a noncontact infrared thermometer that allows you to measure the temperature of an object from a distance by sensing its radiated infrared energy. It is a feature-packed instrument with countless home and industrial uses that include cooking (pizza, grilling, candy and chocolate making, tea, beer and wine home brewing), food safety, refrigeration, forging and metalworking, soap making, automotive, A/C, HVAC, pool, and even animals (reptiles, chickens). NOT designed for body temperature measurement or medical use.
-Measure surface temperatures between -58F and 1922F (-50C to 1050C) with an accuracy of (1 of reading 1C/2F) or 2C/3.5F (whichever is greater)
-Scanning feature with Min, Max, and Average display
-Two built-in laser pointers help you to precisely identify the target spot you're pointing at
-Large easy-to-read display with bright backlight
-Toggle between F and C, and turn backlight and laser on and off individually, all settings retained between uses
-Distance to Spot Ratio 10:1
-Fast power-up and response time of 500 msec
-Adjustable emissivity provides increased accuracy for different materials
-Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm
-Ergonomic, attractive, rugged design
-Package includes one eT1050D, Holster, 9V battery, user manual
The ennoLogic eT1050D comes with a 10-Year Warranty, a Hassle-Free Replacement Guarantee, and a Risk-Free 100 Money Back Guarantee.
Don't fall for imitations, only products with the ennoLogic brand undergo the strict quality test procedures that guarantee their accuracy, and compliance with FDA and FCC regulations.
Click the Add to Cart Button Now or Buy with 1-Click Checkout.
- ACCURATELY AND QUICKLY MEASURES SURFACE TEMPERATURES UP TO 1922F. Use it in your kitchen to instantly measure the surface temperature of food, pizza stones, oven walls, range tops, frying pans or fryer oil, grill, refrigerator and freezer. Scan for insulation leaks in your home, check air conditioning, heating vents, pipes. Inspect your cars cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes, and tires. Or check the temperature of chicken coops, terrariums, and reptile enclosures.
- DUAL LASER POINTER FOR PRECISE TARGETING of test area. ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY improves the measurement accuracy across different surface types. By setting the emissivity of your IR thermometer to match the material you are measuring, you obtain a more accurate reading. Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 and a table of emissivity values is included in the manual. AUTO SHUTOFF after 7 seconds. All user settings for laser, backlight, C/F, and emissivity are retained between uses.
- SCAN FEATURE TRACKS MINIMUM, MAXIMUM, AND AVERGAGE READINGS while scanning for increased accuracy. Hold button to scan a surface area and find the average, maximum, or minimum temperature for the whole area instead of only a spot reading. This allows you to see temperature variations on a surface. The averaging feature can also be used to obtain a more reliable and accurate reading. To keep track of more than one reading, a MANUAL LOG feature allows you to store up to 20 readings in memory.
- HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS can be set to provide audible feedback when a target temperature is exceeded. Use this handy feature to easily detect when a specific temperature is reached or exceeded, e.g. frying oil. Also includes convenient LOCK FEATURE for continuous hands-free measurements. This allows you to set up the thermometer to continuously monitor an area without pressing the trigger button. The Lock feature is particularly useful when combined with the audible High or Low alarm.
- VERY WIDE MEASUREMENT RANGE of -50C to 1050C (-58F TO 1922F). Resolution: 0.1C/0.1F. Accurate to (1 of reading1C/2F) or 2C/3.5F, whichever is greater. FAST RESPONSE TIME AND FAST POWER-UP. ACCURATE AND EASY TO READ. Backlight and lasers can be turned on and off independently. Switch between CELSIUS AND FAHRENHEIT. Comes with user manual, 9V battery and holster. FDA, FCC, and CE compliant. 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Century Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, 40-108F
The Century Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller allows gardeners to select and maintain optimum; Rooting temperatures for faster seeding or cutting growth. It is compatible with many other heat mats. It works great for controlling plant or pet heat mat temperature. Programming: 1. To display in celsius, Please Press and Hold "DOWN" button for 3 seconds. Press and Hold "UP" button for 3 seconds to display temperature in Fahrenheit. 2. To adjust the temperature setting, Press and Hold "SET" button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode. Press the " UP" or "DOWN" button to adjust the temperature that you want to set. Then Press "SET" button again. So the setting temperature is done. Press "SET" button to display the preset temperature. When the unit is plugged into an electrical outlet, the "POWER" LED becomes lit, the heat on only when the "HEATING" LED is lighted. When the preset temperature is reached, the "HEATING" LED will turn off and there is no power to the heat mat. ATTENTION: If the thermostat remains "ON" ( delivering power to the heat mat) for more than 5 consecutive hours, it indicates the desired temperature is not being reached. To achieve higher temperature the Mat may need to be placed on a more insulated surface. Covering the seedling tray with a humidity dome will also help heat retention. Do not Immerse controller or probe into water. Do not exceed a total of 1000 watts of heating devices plugged into thermostat.
- EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller's status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for seedling germination, rooting, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range.
- SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108F, temperature display range is 32 -140F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
- Vintage belstaff pants
- Linksys router gaming
- Ruff racing rims center cap
- Laredo 6840 men's black gainesville western boots
- Perko inc. perko flush pro valve kit 1\"