Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-Cup carafe side. Features programmable timer, auto Pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs. Each brewerhas its own water reservoir that's easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility. The Hamilton Beach flexbrew 2-way Coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple Coffee drinkers.Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
Hamilton Beach 40515 40515R 45-Cup Coffee Urn, Silver, Medium
Makes 15-45 cups. Cup-per-minute brewing speed. Water-level indicators. Ready-to-serve light. Easy to fill. 2-way dispenser. Twist-lock lid and large handles. Removable cord. Glossy aluminum finish. Comfortable handles. Easy to clean and store. Dishwasher safe twist-lock lid and brew basket.
- Fast brewing, takes just 1 minute to brew each cup
- Makes 15 to 45 cups
- Ready-to-serve indicator light
- Easy to fill with water-level marks
- 2 way dispenser for single cup or continuous filling
Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker - 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don't stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There's no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn't need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries -- each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn't necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn't allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the "2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award" by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors' single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker's longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach 46205 Programmable Coffee Maker Standard
Hamilton Beach 12 Cup coffee makers make consistently fresh, flavorful coffee - whether you're brewing a few cups or serving a large group. Attractive, functional and easy to clean, Hamilton Beach 12 Cup coffee makers help you serve great coffee and look great on your countertop.
- FAST, EASY FILLING. Rotating base lets you easily access the rear water reservoir with just a quick twist.
- PROGRAMMABLE CLOCK. Set it up the night before with the programmable clock and pour yourself a hot cup first thing in the morning.
- ADJUSTABLE BREWING OPTIONS. Choose from 1-4 cups, bold and regular.
- SWING-OUT BREW BASKET WITH RELEASE BUTTON. With the touch of a button, the brew basket releases from the front for easy filling of your favorite grounds.
- MESS-FREE SERVING. Automatic pause and serve lets you grab a cup during the brewing process without any overflow. Plus, the mess-free pouring spout and nonstick warming plate make for easy, clean serving.
Hamilton Beach 46310 Programmable Coffee Maker Black
The Hamilton Beach programmable easy access Coffee maker puts an end to maneuvering of a countertop Coffee maker. You can fill the water tank from the front, instead of the back. This Coffee maker takes up less space but still makes up to 12 Cups.
- Front-access design for easy filling
- 12 cup capacity
- Front-access water reservoir & brew basket allow for easy filling
- Programmable clock with 2 hour automatic shutoff
- Bold, regular & 1-4 cup brewing options
Hamilton Beach D50065 Commercial 60-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Urn, Silver
All Stainless body coffee urn- makes up to 60 cups . Accelerated brewing system brews at above 1 cup per minute . One handed coffee dispenser valve for easy use . Heavy duty plug- rated for commercial application . For any further queries please contact Hamiltons Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1.800.851.8900
- Keep warm heater maintains coffee's optimal temperature for fresh flavor with less bitterness
- One-hand dispensing - with cup trip handle
- Polished stainless steel exterior
- Water / coffee window makes filling easy and shows you at a glance when coffee level is low
- Easy-to-remove lid offers instant access to the interior. Specifications: 120V, 60Hz, 1000W
- Commercial coffee urn brews up to 60 cups of coffee at cup-a-minute speed
- Housed in beautiful stainless steel; "on" and "ready" indicator lights; keep-warm heater
- Cup trip handle for convenient 1-hand dispensing; saucer indent; water-level indicator
- Stainless-steel interior; 3-wire grounded cord and plug; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 12-2/3 by 12-2/3 by 18-4/9 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Please refer the User Manual for Instructions and Use
Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
No two coffee drinkers are the same - so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there's never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that's easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
For all the adventurous coffee drinkers out there, there's finally a coffee-brewing machine that can satisfy the taste buds in two different ways. The FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker allows the flexibility of brewing freshly ground coffee one minute or a single-serve pack the next. With its revolutionary method of brewing, the FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker is the ideal solution for coffee drinkers who value flexibility in their morning routine. A new favorite among coffee enthusiasts for its convenience and user-friendly features, the FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker makes fresh-ground coffee for pennies and boasts a major advantage over other single-serve brewers: a removable single-serve pack holder to allow for pre-measured and pre-packaged coffee.
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it's a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
Hamilton Beach (48465) Coffee Maker with 12 Cup Capacity & Internal Storage Coffee Pot, Brewstation, Black & Stainless
No matter how much you try, its impossible to get freshly brewed flavor from coffee thats been sitting on a hot plate too long. Thats why we created the Hamilton Beach BrewStation, the only coffeemaker that keeps coffee tasting fresh for up to four hours. This best-selling coffee maker works just like a traditional, automatic drip brewer, but with a notable difference: it brews into an internal tank instead of a carafe. This innovation in brewing technology is what will make your last cup taste just as fresh as the first. An internal heater keeps coffee at the perfect temperature for up to four hours, so you can refuel with a fresh, hot cup throughout your morning. And with no glass carafe, you have nothing fragile to break and replace. Instead, you can easily pour a cup with the one-handed simplicity of a dispensing bar. The BrewStation lets you customize your cup with brewing options like bold, regular, small batches and even iced coffee. The internal tank and brew basket both remove for easy fill-up and cleaning.
- Enclosed brewing system with internal heater keeps coffee hot and fresh for up to 4 hours
- Maintains fresh-brewed flavor; Programmable for wake-up coffee
- Brews up to 12 cups like a traditional drip coffee maker
- Works like a traditional drip coffee maker but holds coffee in an internal tank. No carafe needed.
- Holds coffee hot and fresh
- Press bar to dispense. It's ready when you are.
- Dispenses one cup at a time
- Removable internal water reservoir
- 12 cup programmable
Hamilton Beach 40540 Brew Station 40-Cup Coffee Urn, Silver
The Hamilton Beach BrewStation 40 Cup urn offers one-hand dispensing, so there is no need to put down a buffet or party plate to fill up a cup of coffee. In a busy buffet line, that means cups can be filled faster, saving time and reducing crowding. Disposable cups are never a problem, either - the dispensing button was designed to work with foam as well as classic ceramic cups. For added convenience, the dispensing area has a higher cup clearance than most urns and the drip tray removes for easy cleaning. The last drops of a 40-cup coffee urn have rarely tasted as good until now. In the BrewStation urn, a powerful center heater brews the entire tank quickly (45 seconds per cup versus the normal 60 seconds). Once brewed, the center heater shuts down and a gentle, keep-warm heater maintains a perfect temperature without scorching the coffee. Coffee tastes great longer, from the first cup to the last.
- One-hand dispensing
- Easy to fill and clean
- Dual heater system maintains coffee's temperature without overcooking it for a fresher flavor
- Ready light
- Comfort-grip handles
- Carl martin octa-switch
- Black extension cord 25 ft 12awg
- Vintage military watches
- Indoor builtin grill
- 7 string guitar neck replacement