Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower, Handheld, Lightweight, 23.9cc 2 Cycle Engine, Class Leading 441 CFM, 170 MPH, Commercial Grade, 7 Year Warranty
Covered by Hitachi's industry leading 7-Year Consumer Warranty, the Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for larger
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
Poulan PLB26, 26cc 2-Cycle Gas 430 CFM 190 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Equipped with a 26cc two-cycle engine, the Poulan PLB26 gas-powered blower has a standard choke carburetor & spring-assisted starting system. Capable of 190 mph air Speed & 430 CFM airflow, it's ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, & other stubborn debris. With trigger-operated variable Speed control, & comfortable, soft-grip handle, this lightweight, cost-effective blower is powerful, versatile, & easy-to-use.
- Air volume: 430 CFM, air speed: 190 mph
- 2-Stroke 26cc gas engine with standard choke
- Variable speed with trigger throttle
- Two Year limited Warranty
Remington RM125 Brave Gas Blower, 25cc
Blustery summer storms and falling leaves are no match for the Remington RM125 Brave gas blower. For comfortably blowing leaves and debris from yards and hard surfaces, this Remington blower features blowing speeds up to 180 mph and clearing power of up to 400 cu. ft. per minute (CFM). This Remington model features a 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine for more consistent, dependable power and a lighter weight to combat user fatigue until the job is done. The variable speed throttle provides enhanced control over performance, directing air flow at your preferred speed and compact tubes allow for easy handling. The following pages are helpful in learning the product and troubleshooting for the future: Page 1-2 Service & Safety Page 7 Assembly and Installation Page 9 Starting and Stopping Page 10 Operation Page 14 Troubleshooting Page 16 Warranty
- Powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine
- Air stream speeds up to 180 MPH and clearing power of up to 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- QuickStart technology makes pull start easier and simple 3-step starting
- Variable throttle with cruise control for better handling and greater control
- Backed by a 2 year limited warranty, 40:1 Fuel/Oil Ratio
Poulan Pro PRB26, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 200 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Equipped with a 26cc two-cycle engine, the Poulan Pro PRB26 gas-powered blower has a standard choke carburetor & spring-assisted starting system. Capable of 200 mph air Speed & 470 CFM airflow, it's ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, & other stubborn debris. With cruise control, trigger-operated variable Speed control, with reduced vibration & comfortable, soft-grip handle, this lightweight, blower is powerful, versatile, & easy-to-use.
- Air volume: 470 CFM, air speed: 200 mph
- 2-Stroke 26cc gas engine with standard choke
- Variable speed with trigger throttle and cruise control
- Two Year limited Warranty
Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower (Certified Refurbished)
Delivering high air power, the Husqvarna 125B handheld leaf blower is ready for your next yard maintenance task. With its specially engineered fan and lightweight frame, the blower is designed to minimize stress while delivering enormous wind power. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to tackle raking and sweeping tasks with ease. It's the perfect blower for quick cleanup jobs and use around the yard.
- Powerful clearing performance featuring 425 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling
- The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance
- Easily accessible air purge allows you to remove air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
Weed Eater FB25, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 300 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
The Weed Eater FB25 is perfect for hard surface applications such as driveways, sidewalks and patios. With a reliable 25cc 2-cycle engine and variable speed throttle, it generates air speed up to 170 mph and air volume up to 290 cfm. At 8.1 lbs, the FB25 is our lightest weight blower and also features a reduced vibration handle. 2 year limited warranty
- Weighs only 8.1 pounds
- Generates air speed up to 170 mph and air volume up to 290 cfm
- Reliable 25cc 2-cycle engine and variable speed throttle.Air flow in pipe300 cfm.
- Features a reduced vibration handle, Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California.
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology
Big jobs require the best tools and the Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle TB4BP EC is a powerful backpack blower that can move big piles of leaves easily and is in a comfortable ergonomic compact backpack design to reduce user fatigue. The 32cc 4-cycle full crank engine is a high-torque design that is capable of outputting up to 500 cfm and 150 mph. With a powerful airflow generated by a powerful 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine, this gas leaf blower has more torque without the hassle of gas and oil mixing. The engine also has both SpringAssist technology and JumpStart capability for easy starting. The patented Coolflex backpack harness design has padded straps and allows cool air to circulate to the operator's back. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC allows you the comfort to keep working until the job is done.
- Operating from the user's backpack, this gas blower is comfortable, yet powerful enough to handle your landscaping needs
- Up to 150 mph air speed and 500 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Backpack design and padded hip belt for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Long flex tube allows operator to maneuver around and under objects
ECHO 170 MPH 453 CFM 25.4 cc Gas Engine Heavy Duty Durable Handheld Light Weight Leaf Blower
Tanaka Commercial Grade 25cc 1.3 HP Two-Stroke Gas Powered Handheld Blower With Cruise Control (CARB Compliant) THB-260PF
THB-260PF Features: -Commercial grade engine. -PureFire low emission two-stroke engine technology. -Innovative high-volume fan nozzle provides more control for increased blowing efficiency. -Cruise control helps reduce fatigue by allowing you to rest your trigger finger during long operation. Finish: -Grey. Product Type: -Hand held. Generic Specifications: -Output: 1.3HP. -Noise level: 68dbA. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -9 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -13 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -9 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -10.1 Pounds.
- 25 cc, 1.3 h.p. PureFire two-stroke engine
- 393 CFM (at round tube)
- 68 dbA
- Two-year commercial use warranty / Three-year consumer use warranty
- Weighs 10.9 lbs. (with tubes)
Remington 41AS2HBC983 RM2BL Ambush 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower, 27cc
The Remington RM2BL Ambush is designed to comfortably take on clean up duties with ease and efficiency. This leaf blower is equipped with QuickStart technology, which makes starting the blower easy and effortless. The variable throttle with cruise control provides optimal control. The Ambush produces air speeds up to 200 mph and air volume up to 450 cfm, which allows for quick and efficient blowing. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- A powerful 27cc 2-cycle gas engine
- Quickstart technology makes pull starts easier
- Comfort over mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration, and a variable throttle with cruise control for greater control
- Delivers a steady 200 mph air stream and 450 CFM air volume
- Backed by a 2-year limited Warranty
- Stilla eyeliner liquid black
- Skid row tshirts
- Kansas city chiefs crewnecks
- Sks scope mount rail
- Elk sterling forest knolls cabinet 88-1210