Columbia PREDATOR Carbon Fiber Automatic Taper
The Predator is the world's first Carbon Fiber Taper and the benefits that come with this are endless. The Columbia Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 38 years, but now it is also significantly lighter than all other tapers on the market and dent proof. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to our easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. The 6 wheel cutting sleeve gives the operator a smoother glide, superb grip and the pull ring is great for higher ceilings. The Predator maintains it's stable temperature and remains warm to the touch. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. The Titanium pull rod is just another detail that adds style and edge to this innovative, unique taper. If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
- Handmade from Carbon Fiber and steel components
- Titanium pull rod
- Very smooth 6 wheel cutting system with a roller chain
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release for tape changing
Columbia Automatic Taper
Columbia Automatic Taper - The Only Taper To Completely Eliminate Corner Drag! The Columbia Automatic Taperis a precision-engineered tool that is designed to be light, fast and smooth running. Columbia Taping Tools are Built with durable stainless steel and hard anodized aluminum parts, and this Columbia Taper will hold up to many years of rugged use. The Columbia taper offers innovation, quality and traditional style.
- Knurled Surface on Control Sleeve for a Solid Grip Every Time!
- Ease the Tension with the Adjustable clicker brake
- Pull Ring on hand grip to lets you cut tape with ease while taping high joints.
- Clutch release shaft and pulley wheel are split to reduce drag while creaser wheel is in use
- Larger wheels on cutting system to make cutting much smoother.
Columbia Drywall Corner Roller
Columbia Drywall Taping Tools Corner Roller is one of the best corner rollers on the market. The Columbia Tools Split Steel/Delrin wheels provide for light weight, and the smoothest roll anywhere. The wheels never cake up and freeze, and allow flawless operation even with hard pressure.
- Paper Stays Straight Even with Hard Pressure (No Snaking)
- Less Steel, Less Wear on Parts, Lower Maintenance Costs
- Reduced Drag
- This is for the Head only and it requires a Handle to operate
Columbia Drywall Flat Box Finishing Set with 10" / 12" Boxes, Compound Loading Pump, Corner Roller, Handles PLUS Delko Zunder Banjo Taper
Columbia (sometimes misspelled as Colombia) Sheetrock Dry-Lining, Plastering Tape and Finish Combo with Delko Zunder Banjo Taper, 10" & 12" Flat Boxes, Compound Pump, Inside Corner Roller and Handles
Top of the line professional drywall finishing tool set paired with the new DELKO ZUNDER banjo taper. Everything you need to tape flats and corners, and finish seams and butt joints.
The Delko Zunder is the most advanced and user-friendly drywall banjo on the market, featuring a reversible applicator wheel for both inside corners and flats. The inside corner roller exponentially speeds up the bedding of tape after applying to corners with the Zunder. Smooth with a knife, corner trowel, angle head or flusher. Flat boxes are the fastest way to skim and finish flats, seams and butt joints. Start with the 10" box for the first coat and finish with the 12" box to feather seams. Pump is a must for quick filling of flat boxes.
- Columbia 10" Flat Finishing Box
- Columbia 12" Drywall Flat Box
- Columbia 42" 180-Grip Aluminum Flat Box Handle
- Columbia Hot Mud Compound Loading Pump with Box Filler Valve
- Columbia Inside Corner Roller
- Columbia ONE Fiberglass Universal Corner Roller Handle
- Delko ZUNDER Drywall Taping Banjo with Quick-Change Internal Corner Applicator Wheel - Universal Right or Left-Hand Operation
- COLUMBIA QUALITY AT A VALUE PRICE! - All of the tools you need for professional quality taping and finishing
- INCLUDES COLUMBIA 10" AND 12" FLAT BOXES, PUMP WITH FILLER, CORNER ROLLER, HANDLES AND ZUNDER BANJO TAPER - Superior quality drywall taping tools at a value price!
- DELKO ZUNDER BANJO IS THE MOST ADVANCED BANJO TAPER ON THE MARKET - Reversible quick-change applicator wheel can be changed from corner wheel to flat applicator in just seconds with no mess!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TAPE AND FINISH FLATS, CORNERS, SEAMS AND BUTT JOINTS - Perfect starter set that can be added to with other Columbia tools as your budget allows.
- SHEET-ROCK, PLASTERING, MUDDING, DRY-LINING TOOL SET - With Columbia tools - machined and manufactured in North America to the highest quality standards for the best running, most dependable drywall taping tools.
Columbia ONE Universal Drywall Tool Handle - Fits Columbia and TapeTech Corner Rollers, Angle Heads, Angle Boxes, Nail Spotters (36"-60" Extendable)
Columbia ONE Extendable Handle - Universal Fit for Corner Rollers, Angle / Corner Boxes, Angle Heads / Corner Finishers, Nail Spotters The new Columbia ONE Is an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with Corner Rollers, Angle Boxes, Angle Heads, and Nail Spotters! The base handle C1H fits the corner roller without adapters, as well as the new design corner applicator and nail spotter without adapters. The new, optimal 1.25" diameter makes Columbia handles the most ergonomic in the industry. The C1H features a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use.FITS ALL NEW TAPETECH TOOLS - HEAD SHAPE IS THE SAME AS TAPETECH AND THREADS ARE UNIVERSAL CORNER ROLLER PATTERN Columbia ONE Extendable Handle Features: Extends between 36" and 60" in multiple positions with the push of a button.Use a single handle with attachments for a variety of tools. 1.25" Diameter is comfortable and ergonomic D-Shaped fitting end that eliminates corner box movement Light-weight fiberglass and aluminum handle is sturdy but light enough to use all day with less fatigue
- 36"- 60" Extendable Handle with Universal D-Shaped Threaded Head - Accommodates Most Drywall Tools from Columbia and TapeTech
- Interchangeable with TapeTech Corner Rollers, Angle Boxes, Angle Heads, Nail Spotters
- Easy Push-Button Extension Adjusts Handle Length to Multiple Positions from 3 feet to 5 feet and In Between
- Fiberglass and Aluminum Construction is Light and Strong
- Larger 1.25" Diameter is More Comfortable and Ergonomic than Smaller Diameter Handles
Columbia Hydra-Reach Extendable Flat Box Handle - COL88
Brand New Innovation! The Columbia Hydra-Reach Extendable Handle is a brand new innovation in drywall flat box handle technology. Featuring a simple hydraulic brake system design that reduces weight and eliminates connecting strap breakage. The handle braking mechanism is a positive lock of 180 that requires substantially less effort for the trigger hand. Handle length is adjustable without releasing the brake! Outstanding performance! Handle is 1 1/4" in diameter.
- Hydraulic actuated EZ-Squeeze brake that allows for extension.
- Compatible with all industry standard drywall flat boxes.
- Lightweight - Just 2.5 lbs.
- Extends from 42 to 63
- Continuous braking throughout extension.
Aluminum Male Coarse Thread Adapter - Converts Drywall Corner Roller Handle to Acme 3/4" Threads
Aluminum Coarse Thread Adaptor attaches to the All-Wall X1 or Rankee extendable handle to adapt to any coarse or "ACME" thread pattern. Sturdy Aluminum Construction Allows the use of Paint Rollers and Texture Brushes A perfect accessory for the X-1 Rankee Extendable Handle
- Male-to-Male Adapter that allows you to use a paint roller cage on a drywall corner roller handle including the All-Wall X1 extendable or Rankee handle
- Fine male thread on one end, Coarse "ACME" 3/4" threads on the other
- Sturdy and durable aluminum is lightweight
- Course threads fit painting rollers, stipple brushes, texture rollers, broom heads, mops, light bulb removal tools, more
Columbia 5.5-Inch Drywall Flat Box for Tight Areas, Spotting, Corner Finishing
Columbia 5.5" Detailer Finishing Flat Box...get into those tight drywall finishing areas that previously had to be done by hand. 5.5 " Detailer Flat Finishing box by Columbia Taping tools can be used on any major brand taping tool flat box handle, and can be used for fire tape coating, spotting screws, coating tape-on and nail-on corner beads, as well as finishing tight areas with limited working room. Columbia "No Swell" gasket and stainless steel finishing blade provide many years of reliable service.
- Narrow flat box is ideal for tight areas and detail finishing
- Coat tape-on or nail-on corner bead
- Use as a screw / nail spotter to fill dimples
- Fits all leading drywall flat finisher box handles.
- 5-Year Columbia Taping Tool Manufacturer's Warranty!
Columbia 10-Inch "Fat Boy" Drywall Flat Finishing Box with Inside Track Wheels
Wheels on the inside - Perfect for butt joint finishing! Premier/Blue flat box users have long known the advantage of inside wheels for quickly finishing butt joints. The inside wheels allow for quick multi-coating of butts because the wheels do not track into the split finish. The Inside Track boxes are ideal for any contractor looking for an advantage on butt joints, or anyone converting from Premier/Blue style tools. High capacity Inside Track FatBoy box holds 30 more mud compound than standard flat box, for less trips back to the loading pump. Compatible with all leading brands of drywall flat box finisher brake handles, and quick clean feature allows convenient access to clean without removing pressure plate. 10" box is excellent for applying finish coat of mud to drywall flat seams and is super effective when finishing butt joints. Columbia Inside Track Fat Boy boxes can be run with or without springs, due to combined axle and door plate design. "Commercial Grade" rubber wiper resists corrosion or expansion for long, reliable service life. Columbia Fat Boys are extremely popular high capacity, top performance drywall flat finishers, and are a great choice for professional drywallers or contractors who prefer the high volume style. Columbia 10" Inside Track Fat Boy box is excellent for finish coats on drywall flat seams and butt joints. Increase production and profits due additional 30 capacity for fewer trips to the pump for refilling. Wheels mounted inside side plates make finishing butt joints quicker and easier Fits all leading drywall flat finisher box handles. Quick, easy cleanup is possible without disassembly- no more disconnected door plates to re-position after cleaning! Operate smoothly with or without springs, due to new combined pivot axle and door plate design. Top quality anodized finish aluminum avoids corrosion and increases reliable service time. 5-Year Columbia Taping Tool Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Wheels on the inside - Perfect for butt joint finishing!
- Fat Boy holds more mud - Increase production and profits due additional 30 capacity for fewer trips to the pump for refilling.
- Wheels mounted inside side plates make finishing butt joints quicker and easier
- Fits all leading drywall flat finisher box handles.
- 5-Year Columbia Taping Tool Manufacturer's Warranty!
TapeTech Full Set of Drywall Tools with Stilts
Set includes: TAPETECH EASY CLEAN AUTOMATIC TAPER(07TT); TAPETECH CORNER ROLLER (15TTE); TAPETECH 8" ANGLE BOX (35TT); TAPETECH 3" Easy Roll ANGLE HEAD (48TT); TAPETECH 10" FLAT BOX (EZ10TT); TAPETECH 12" FLAT BOX (EZ12TT); TAPETECH 42" Flat Box HANDLE (8042TT); TAPETECH LOADING PUMP (76TT) TAPETECH GOOSENECK (85T) TAPETECH Filler Adapter (90T); 3 FHTT Universal Fiberglass Handles; FREE Set of Contractor-Grade Adjustable Aluminum Drywall Stilts.
- World Famous TapeTech Quality Yellow Drywall Taping and Finishing Tools
- Free Set of Contractor Grade Aluminum Stilts with Purchase
- Automatic Taper, Two Flat Boxes with Handle, Angle Box and Angle Head with Handles, Corner Roller with Handle, Pump, Box Filler, Gooseneck
- Move up to the highest quality drywall tools - TapeTech.
- All the tools you need to tape and finish drywall flats and corners.
- 14k co. gold-plated golf bag key ring
- Swiss tools allen wrench set
- Maryland socks women
- White car tinting
- 12v led ceiling light dimmable