Amflo 855 Hose Crimping Tool
The Amflo hose crimper tool is production capable and provides "Big tool" crimping advantages in an affordable, compact tool. Heavy-Duty ductile Iron castings and hardened steel dies ensure a long service life and positive, no leak crimping. Includes dies in five popular sizes for crimping 1/4 inch braid to 3/8 inch double braided hose. Can also crimp fittings on steel braided hose. Dies included are: 31/64, 17/32, 37/64, 5/8 and 11/16 inch. Use with hose barbs and ferrules - ferrules should be closely matched to the O.D. Of the hose. For use on compressed air lines only. Amflo is part of the Plews & Edelman group. Plews manufacturing and sales Corporation was originally founded by R.G. Plews in 1927. At that time, the railroad industry was the primary focus for the company's extensive line of oil cans. As the Transportation industry went from trains to passenger cars and trucks, Plews shifted their focus to developing the tools necessary to service this new mode of Transportation. Fast forward 90 years and Plews has become part of Plews & Edelman. Today, Plews & Edelman is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of automotive parts and tools sold to the vast majority of mass merchant, retail auto parts stores and wholesale automotive parts and industrial distribution outlets, worldwide.
- The Amflo Hose crimper tool is production capable and provides "Big tool" Crimping advantages in an affordable, compact tool
- Heavy duty ductile iron castings and hardened Steel dies ensure a long service life and positive, no leak Crimping
- Includes dies in five popular sizes for Crimping 1/4 inch Braid to 3/8 inch double braided Hose; can also crimp Fittings on Steel braided Hose
- Dies included are: 31/64, 17/32, 37/64, 5/8 and 11/16 inch; use with Hose barbs and ferrules; ferrules should be closely matched to the o.D. Of the Hose
- For use on compressed air Lines only
AES Industries 856 Brass Hose Barb & Ferrule Assortment (108pc)
Full Brass Assortment Contents:
6x 1/4" NPT x 1/4" ID Male Insert
6x 1/4" NPT x 1/4" ID Female Insert
6x 1/4" NPT x 5/16" ID Male Insert
6x 1/4" NPT x 3/8" ID Female Insert
6x 1/4" NPT x 1/4" ID Male Insert
6x 1/4" NPT x 3/8" ID Female Insert
6x 1/4" Splicer
6x 5/16" Splicer
6x 3/8" Splicer
6x 19/32" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 5/8" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 21/32" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 11/16" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 23/32" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 3/4" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 25/32" OD Hose Ferrule
6x 1/4" x 1/4" Female Brass Pipe Fitting
6x 1/4" x 1/4" Male Brass Pipe Fitting
- Contains all necessary hose barbs and ferrules to repair or make new air hoses
- 18x Assorted Male Inserts; 18x Assorted Female Inserts
- 18x Assorted Hose Splicers; 36x Assorted Hose Ferrules
- 6x Female Brass Pipe Fittings; 6x Male Brass Pipe Fittings
- All hose ferrules Made in USA; Other assorted parts made in Taiwan
Coilhose Pneumatics PRM0404 Reusable Replacement Fitting For 1/4-Inch ID Hose, 1/4-Inch MPT Rigid
This is a reusable fitting for 1/4" Flexeel and Flexcoil Hose. It consists of the fitting body and nut. All that's required for installation onto the hose are two wrenches.
- Fitting body and nut for air hose
- Brass for resistance to corrosion
- Connection for hose with 1/4" ID and 3/8" OD on one end and a 1/4" male rigid NPT connection on the other end
- Maximum pressure rating of 300 psi
- Temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F
Oetiker 18500056 Service Kit (2-Ear Clamps, zinc plated with standard jaw single action pincers)
The Oetiker 18500056 service kit includes 123 2-ear zinc-plated steel clamps in assorted sizes and comes with standard jaw pinch-clamp pincers for crimping the clamps onto hose, tube, coaxial cables, and other air and fluid media lines. Ear clamps (also called pinch clamps) are circular rings with one or two pinch points that pinch-clamp pincers can crimp for one-time installation; two-ear clamps accommodate a broader range of OD than one-ear clamps, and can be installed on thicker-walled hoses and tubes. The service kit's clamps are made of zinc-plated steel to help resist corrosion, and have smooth deburred edges to prevent damage as clamped hoses expand and contract in thermocycling or vibrating circumstances. The kit includes 15 each of 9mm (5/16"), 11mm (3/8"), 13mm (1/2"), 15mm (9/16"), and 18mm (5/8") clamps and 12 each of 20mm (3/4"), 23mm (7/8"), 25mm (15/16"), and 27mm (1") clamps to fit hoses of varying diameters. It also comes with standard jaw pincers for crimping the clamp ears closed for tamper-resistant seals. The service kit comes in a storage case with compartments for each clamp size and for the pincers. The 2-ear clamps are suitable for industrial or original equipment manufacturing (OEM) applications, and are commonly used on ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM)rubber hose, plastic tubing, electrical cable, welding, and equipment hoses. Oetiker manufactures hose clamps, rings, couplings, conveyor chains, hinged belts, and other connecting parts and accessories. The company, founded in 1942 and headquartered in Horgen, Switzerland, meets International Organization for Standardization/Technical Specification (ISO/TS) standard 16949. Whats in the Box? (15) 9mm (5/16") 2-ear clamps (15) 11mm (3/8") 2-ear clamps (15) 13mm (1/2") 2-ear clamps (15) 15mm (9/16") 2-ear clamps (15) 18mm (5/8") 2-ear clamps (12) 20mm (3/4") 2-ear clamps (12) 23mm (7/8") 2-ear clamps (12) 25mm (15/16") 2-ear clamps (12) 27mm (1") 2-ear clamps Pair of standard jaw pincers Storage case
- Service kit of 2-ear clamps and pinch-clamp pincers for hoses and other air/fluid media lines
- Zinc-plated steel clamp construction to help resist corrosion
- Smooth deburred edges prevent damage to clamped hoses during expansion and contraction
- Includes clamps in nine sizes ranging from 9mm (5/16") to 27mm (1") for hoses of varying diameters
- Standard jaw pincers included for crimping clamp ears closed for tamper-resistant seals
Hitachi 115314 Poly Air Hose Splicer Repair Kit, 3/8"
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- 3/8-Inch Poly Air Hose Splicer Repair Kit
- Premium Hitachi accessory
- 30 day warranty
Flexzilla Pro Air Hose Reusable Fitting with Ball Swivel, 3/8 in. - RP900375BS
This replacement swivel hose end can make your Flexzilla and Flexzilla Pro air hose field repairable with three basic steps: 1). Cut damaged portion of hose at 90 Degree. Slide bend restrictor and fitting nut onto hose. 2.) Push hose onto reusable fitting until hose reaches threads. 3.) Tighten fitting nut until snug. Snap into bend restrictor. Includes Reusable 1/4 in. MNPT anodized aircraft aluminum fitting for 1/4 in. Flexzilla and Flexzilla PRO air hose and Spiral bend restrictor.
- 360 SWIVEL ACTION & 30 TILT - Swivels 360 degrees and tilts 30 degrees in any direction increasing mobility in tight work spaces, increases longevity of main hose and improves air tool ergonomics
- FIELD CUSTOMIZABLE & REPAIRABLE - Reusable fittings can be customized on job site, in just a few simple steps you can easily create a custom length hose assembly for your specific needs. Reusable fittings can also be repaired on job site
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Crush resistant aircraft aluminum fittings with bend restrictor
- HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS - Use on professional jobsites, in automotive shops or at home in the garage
- USE WITH FLEXZILLA - Works with 1/4 in. Flexzilla and Flexzilla PRO air hose
Performance Tool W10058 Air Tank Repair Kit
Designed for easy use. Manufactured by a trusted brand. Made in Switzerland.
- Air Tank Gauge easy to read two color gauge. 0 to 200 PSI (W10055)
- Air Tank Manifold made of heavy duty construction (W10056)
- 4' Air Hose with Tire Chuck with 1/4" female NPT tire chuck (W10057)
Dixon BN22RU50 Brass Reusable Fitting, Adapter, 1/4" NPTF Male x 1/4" Hose ID, 1/2" Hose OD
This Dixon BN series brass two-piece adapter has a male NPTF threaded end and a female barbed hose end to connect hose or fittings of different types. This reusable adapter has a barbed end to connect hose to a fitting using the removable threaded sleeve, and the other end has female National Pipe Taper Fine (NPTF) threads to connect to a male NPTF connection for a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of brass for resistance to corrosion, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability with a maximum working pressure of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F. This two-piece adapter is recommended for low pressure air hose applications.
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings and accessories. The company, founded in 1916, is headquartered in Chestertown, MD.
- Adapter for connecting hose or fittings of different types
- Connects to hose on one end and a female NPTF threaded connection on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability with Viton seal for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels and resistance to ozone and weathering
- Maximum working pressure of 250 psi at 70 degrees F
- Recommended for low pressure air hose applications
Interstate Pneumatics H6 V-Grip Type Crimper 2 Opening 2 Dies for 1/4 & 3/8 Hose
Interstate Pneumatics H6 V-Grip Type Crimper has 2 openings - Die outer diameters (OD) are 0.560" and 0.725". It can crimp 1/4" and 3/8" hose inner diameters (ID). Crimpers are extremely important for permanent hose assembly and repairs. These crimpers are designed for use with brass ferrules to provide fast and easy hose assemblies. It provides production capabilities and "big tool" crimping advantages at a much lower cost. These crimping pliers are designed to reduce fatigue with repetitive work and feature a self-releasing mechanism. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 2 Opening 2 Dies for 1/4" & 3/8" Hose - (Die Outer Diameter = 0. 560" / 0. 725")
- Nickel plated finish
- Made of high quality alloy steel
- Self releasing mechanism, Heavy duty handles
- One piece forged jaw for super strength
Milton 1626 Hose Ferrule Crimping Tool
Hose ferrule tool is made of high strength ductile iron casting and is used to crimp ferrules on to hoses from 1/4" single braid to 3/8" two braid hose. With 5 hardened steel ribbed dies, this hose ferrule tool can be bench mounted or used as a portable tool.
- Used to produce professional quality hose assemblies
- Fast and easy for convenience
- Ferrule provides a permanent connection to the hose and fitting
- Engineering tools for kids
- Star ceiling light cover
- Empire silver girls shield design brush comb set
- Lanzar vibe amplifiers
- Full nail tip