Westlake RP18 all_ Season Radial Tire-195/65R15 91H
5/32nds Roughly 50 tread life Remaining, All used inventory is subject to one repair in the tread area. Please contact us before purchase for any condition inquiry.
Sumic GT-A All-Season Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91H
The Sumic GT-A all-season performance line is the perfect combination of superior quality, design and value. From technologically advanced construction to impressive size coverage, the Sumic GT-A has been designed with one goal in mind...outstanding performance in every area.
- The symmetrical 4-Rib pattern provides superior ride and stability
- Advanced tread compound enhances water performance
- Circumferential center channel and extended lateral grooves provide superior water evacuation
- Tread block sipping enhances ride comfort and reduces noise
- High rigidity construction supports high speed handling
Kumho Solus TA31 All- Season Radial Tire-195/65R15 91T
KUMHO TA31 -195/65R15 91T
- Grand Touring All-Season
Falken Ziex ZE950 All-Season Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91H
The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of todays sedans, sports cars and crossover vehicles where mileage, all-season and high-performance handling are a priority. Using the Falken-exclusive Dynamic Range Technology (DRT) in the all-new silica tread compound and asymmetric tread design, the ZE950 A/S provides optimum levels of dry, wet, ice and snow grip as well as delivering some of the longest mileage of any Falken high-performance tire. With over 100 sizes from 15 to 20-inch and speed ratings of H, V, and W, the ZIEX ZE950 A/S covers a wide range of fitments, from family sedans to crossover vehicles.
- True all-season high performance
- 3D Canyon sipe technology increases edges for ice braking and interlocks under load for better handling and improved wear.
- Wide angled tread slot provides additional snow grip by allowing snow to be packed into the center of the tire.
- Sculptured groove wall provides better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wandering.
- Wide circumferential grooves effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.
Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire - 235/65R17
The Yokohama AVID ENVigor tire line includes H- and V-speed rated High Performance All-Season radials developed to meet the year-round driving needs of sports car, coupe, sedan and crossover drivers. AVID ENVigor tires are designed to combine performance, comfort and treadlife along with year-round traction, even on light snow-covered roads. The AVID ENVigor radial's all-season silica tread compound is molded into an optimized contact patch featuring a five-rib directional pattern that blends performance with all-season traction. Linked shoulder blocks and a continuous tapered center rib increase tread rigidity to improve straight-line tracking and handling. Independent intermediate blocks, angled grooves and adaptive 3D sipes enhance wet traction, help resist hydroplaning and promote traction in light snow. The AVID ENVigor radial's internal structure features twin steel belts reinforced by a jointless nylon belt cover that is spirally wound to provide long-term integrity under high-speed conditions while it reduces tire weight and promotes more uniform ride quality. A polyester body helps provide smooth ride quality.
- H- and V-speed rated High Performance All-Season radials for sports cars, coupes, sedans, and crossovers
- Designed to combine performance, comfort and treadlife along with year-round traction, even on light snow-covered roads
- Optimized contact patch featuring a five-rib directional pattern that blends performance with all-season traction
- Linked shoulder blocks and a continuous tapered center rib increase tread rigidity to improve straight-line tracking and handling
- Twin steel belts reinforced by a jointless nylon belt cover to provide long-term integrity under high-speed conditions
Cooper Evolution Tour All-Season Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91T
Everyday driving is anything but ordinary with the Evolution Tour. An all-season passenger car tire designed for a smooth and comfortable ride, the Evolution Tour offers reliable traction, long life and fuel efficiency. The tire features Coopers proprietary 3D Micro-Gauge siping that extends the entire depth of the tires tread, ensuring even wear throughout the life of the tire. In addition, a five-rib tread pattern and wide lateral shoulder grooves help prevent hydroplaning and Coopers Stabil edge technology holds the tread steady for better dry traction, enhanced stability and a solid feel. The tire can help save money at the pump as well through its lighter, more fuel efficient design. The Evolution Tour offers a 60,000-mile warranty for H/V-rated tires and a 65,000-mile warranty for T-rated tires
- 65,000 mile tread wear protection
- The Evolution Tour helps to keep you safe through every turn and is designed to provide stability and confidence by gripping and flexing to adjust for varied road conditions.
- We designed the Cooper Evolution Tour with a tread pattern that keeps your ride quiet even at highway speeds. Listen to music, not your tires.
- The Evolution Tour will go the extra mile with features designed for even wear so you can count on them longer and replace them less often, when properly maintained.
- With innovative, lightweight fuel efficient technology, the Evolution Tour tire can help improve your gas mileage, saving you money over the miles.
Milestar MS932 all_ Season Radial Tire-195/65R15 91H
MILESTAR, a registered trademark of TIRECO, Inc., offers a comprehensive line of MILESTAR branded tires for passenger, SUV, CUV, UHP, light truck, and medium/heavy truck vehicles. Designed and built for MILESTAR with the Quality, Performance and Reliability as the cornerstone of the brand, each tire is designed to meet and exceed the demanding needs of today consumers and vehicles.
- 1 X New Milestar MS932 195/65R15 91H 540AA All Season Performance Sport Tires
Ohtsu FP7000 All-Season Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91H
Premium Performance Touring. Features * Non-directional tread design* Tread wear indicators* Variable shoulder tread block design* High volume circumferential grooves* Dual steel belts* Belt cap* High tension carcass Benefits * Offers excellent all-season performance, smooth ride and multiple rotation patterns to help reduce irregular wear* Provide the driver with visual clues to to help maximize tire life* Helps reduce tread noise, providing a smooth, quiet ride* Deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance* Offer greater tread rigidity, increased structural strength, and superior grip* Improves high speed stability and handling* Provides razor sharp steering response for improved handling and high speed stability. New York Residents are Subject to 8.875 sales tax.
- A non-directional tread design offers excellent all-season performance, smooth ride, and multiple rotation patterns to help reduce irregular wear. Tread wear indicators provide the driver with visual cues to help maximize tire life.
- Variable shoulder tread block design helps reduce tread noise, providing a smooth, quiet ride. High volume circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance. Dual steel belts offer greater tread rigidity, increased structural strength, and superior grip.
- Belt cap improves high speed stability and handling.
Kumho Solus TA31 Touring Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91H
KUMHO TA31 -195/65R15 91H
- Grand Touring All-Season
Hankook Optimo H426 3/4 Groove Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91S
195/65R15 Hankook Optimo H426 91S XL BSW
- Black Sidewall
- Alumina ceramic crucibles
- Horseradish root seeds
- Cressi kids mask
- Lee lee03027 inkless fingerprint pad
- Treasures tag auto 1 1